HQ Fall Event: Intro to Prostitcher - November 21, 2019 - 1:30pm-4:30pm
SKU as configured
HQ Fall Event: Intro to Prostitcher
November 21, 2019 - 1:30pm-4:30pm
This class addresses specific functions and basic techniques a quilter will use on a regular basis to finish quilts with the HQ Pro-Stitcher. Tips and shortcuts for using features of the program are included.
HQ Instructor: Judy Hays
• Overview of support resources available online
• Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
• Fit a design to a block using Skew and REsize, XForm and Align
• What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop?
• The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
• Using Skew 1 vs Skew 2
• Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge-to-edge designs
• Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move and Channel Locks